Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Making life sweeter for Valentine's day


In The USA and all over the world people usually celebrate Valentine's day on Feb 14.
That is why I have decided to publish a very romantic post, with a very romantic and sweet movie.

Now for the fun part: tell me the most romantic movie you have ever seen. Which part of the movie did you like the most? Do you remember any of the lines? Why did you like it?




harry: I love you.
sally:How do you expect me to respond to this?
harry: How about you love me, too?
sally: How about, I'm leaving.
harry: Doesn't what I said mean anything to you?
sally: I'm sorry, harry. I know it's new year's eve. I know you're feeling lonely, but you just can't show up here, tell me you love me, and expect that to make everything all right. it doesn't work this way.
harry: Well, how does it work?
sally: I don't know, but not this way.
harry: How about this way? I love that you get cold when it's seventy-one degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're lookin' at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, and it's not because I'm lonely. and it's not because it's new year's eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
sally: (feeling manipulated but also melting) you see. that is just like you, harry. you say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you, and I hate you, harry. I really hate you. I hate you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite movie....

Cacá on February 16, 2009 at 6:52 AM said...

Oohh sooo sweetie! :)
Kisses and hugs.

taderbal on February 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM said...

vou ganhar ponto?rs
bjim

Anonymous said...

The most romantic movie I have ever seen is ''P.S Eu te amo'' . I like all parts of the movie, but I love the parts that Holly opens a love carts by Gerry. He write about her live, so she will to Ireland, she will dance a lot with her friend, she sing at concert, she will fishing, she will be madness one time. I like this film because he loves Holly and he wants her happy even he was dead

Júlia said...

Teacher, i saw this movie Saturday, is so beatiful. I love it.

Isabela said...

I saw "Um amor para recordar" last year. It's the most romantic movie. I love this movie, but my favorite part is when the boy gave for the girl, all the wishes that she wanted, because she was very sick.
I cried a lot in the part that girl died, this part is very sad, because her boyfriend loved she, and she died. I liked this movie because it's beautiful,and the boy loved the girl, and was a very true love.

Followers

Fun and easy

Fun and easy
Do you homework on the blog

Live Traffic Feed

 

English is fun!!! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez