Thursday, June 25, 2009

WHO WON THE BOOK?


Hello everybody, I already know who won the book but before I tell you I am going to do a little suspense, ok? Let me show you how I got to the lucky number: First I wrote all the number in a piece of paper Then I cut them all and put them in a box I recorded the moment I picked the paper- following Isaac's suggestion. YEAH! You'll have to watch to find out who won. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found out who the winner was since I had just talked about her.


Congratulations!!!

Let me know if you prefer the Portuguese or English version.

XOXO

1 comments:

Silvinha on June 25, 2009 at 5:56 PM said...

Congrats, 33!

Maia is so cute! I turn into Felicia when I see her...

xoxo

Followers

Fun and easy

Fun and easy
Do you homework on the blog

Live Traffic Feed

 

English is fun!!! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez