Friday, January 30, 2009

Let's dare!



Hello you,

Is there anybody out there?

Time to remove the dust out of this space and try to keep it as updated as possible. This blog was on vacation and so was I. Isn't that fabulous?

Besides, what's the point on blogging just for me while this space was created for you- dear student.


As the year has already started and I am just about to meet you I thought I might let you know a few things about me.

I will let you in my New Year's Resolutions, okay?


-I want to keep my stress level down and my efficiency up

-I want to love more and judge less

-I want to stop being so damm lazy and exercise

-I want and I will allow good things to come my way and to the people I care

-I will make new friends and keep my door open to them

-I will try to live in peace with people I don't understand and therefore don't like- they remind me that I am still attached to simple thinking. (BTW- that was ambitious)


Now, that's it with the resolutions. I have already broken a bunch of them but ...well....nobody is perfect.


You see, dear.....I am hoping these insightfull goals of improvement will not only allow me to be a better teacher, but also a better person.

I hope I can. Will you let me know?


To a crazy, lots of fun, , charming, new semester full of good surprises and joy


PS_I will probably adore you, as long as you are nice to me and SPEAK ENGLISH.heheheh
Just kidding! ( Not quite)





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Giovanna from T6, I like The Pussycat Dolls and other pop bands. My birthday is on January 26.

Anonymous said...

I'm Maria from T6, I like pop music. My birthday is on May 5. Teacher Andressa is very funny and polite! She's a excelent teacher!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm bruno from T6, I like rock, hip hop and pop music. My birthday is on june 18

Anonymous said...

I am Isabela, my favorite singer is Rihanna. My birthday is in November 11.Teacher Andressa is a good teacher!

Anonymous said...

I'm Isadora from T6,I love pop and rock music.My birthday is on March 9.

Anonymous said...

I´m JĂșlia from T6, I like rock and pop music. My birthday is on April 13.

Anonymous said...

I'm Caroline Santos from T6, I like Justin Timberlakeand other pop singers.My birthday is in February 3.

Anonymous said...

i´m Mateus from T 6,i like rock and pop music.My birthday is on november 21st.i love movies!

Anonymous said...

isabelle,t-6; i like pop muisuc,
hihanna.teacher you are very fun.
you are the best.

Anonymous said...

ghjgjgjgjg

Anonymous said...

Alanis is sleeping

Followers

Fun and easy

Fun and easy
Do you homework on the blog

Live Traffic Feed

 

English is fun!!! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez